xia2 0.3.4.0 is now available from the usual places, changes below. I would now suggest people get Aimless (and a new Pointless) from Phil Evans:
and run -2da / -3da / -3daii
As always, any problems please drop an email to email@example.com
Changes since 0.3.3.4
- Use Phil to override XDS parameters.
- Mended issue on OS X Lion with default -parallel (was coming out at 1)
- Use Pointless in place of Reindex; Aimless in place of Scala; no limit to number of batches which can be processed.
Changes since 0.3.3.3
- Fixed bug in polarization correction vector for Pilatus data.
- Fixed bug relating to assigning spacegroup on command-line.
- Begun work on supporting Pilatus 300K for small molecule crystallography. Have now successfully processed data from Diamond Light Source beamline I19 EH2. N.B. Only works -3dii!