Sorry for the delay, thankyou for your patience.
Changes since 0.3.1.0
- Fixed bug where the resolution limit was not reset in an indexer solution elimination.
- Added support for XDS from Dec 09.
- Fixed some of the issues found in the resolution limit determination when processing low resolution data.
- Fixed use of I/sigma limit assignment.
- Added command-line control of individual indexer, integrater, scaler.
- Repaired regular expression for image matching, to cope with images where there is e.g. 3.5 in the template. This was previously misinterpreted as an image name of the form setup.NNNN.
- Implemented new resolution limit pipelines, based on new merging code to give more robust control: -2dr and -3dr (recommended.) Fine control over the choices can be made using the -isigma, -misigma, -completeness and -rmerge command line options.
- Added interactive indexing mechanism, where user can assign images to use for autoindexing, e.g.:
Existing images for indexing: 1, 90, 180 >1, 60, 120, 180 New images for indexing: 1, 60, 120, 180Assign -interactive on the command line (Mosflm and Labelit indexers)